Oklahoma City, OK
Hello, lovelies! I hope you're having a great week. We are on the home stretch of our last of five tours in a row. It's the last weekend of the Bible Tour, and while I'll really miss the amazing people we've been on the road with these past three weeks, I'm excited to be home for a good long while. I'm actually going to put my suitcase under my bed and not look at it for a few weeks. Hallelujah! :)
I've been on a social media fast since Sunday, and its been rocking my world. So good to have space to think, breathe, pray, and stay more connected to friends through real conversations instead of through instagram and twitter. It's been amazing. I spent all afternoon with my dear friend Laura Hackett Park yesterday in Kansas City, drinking coffee, and having long, wonderful talks about Jesus and family and ministry and life--ahh, I want to relive that day. Just perfect!
I didn't realize how soon Mother's Day was until looking at Pinterest a few days ago and noticing all the gift guides starting to appear in my feed. I'm a pretty big procrastinator when it comes to gift-giving for some reason, so I figured I would get a jumpstart this year and wanted to share some of the fun things I found with you too, to help those of you like me! ;) Here are a few of the things I think my own mom would love, and maybe yours will too!
1. Rifle Paper Recipe Box, $40. This beautiful keepsake from Rifle Paper Co. (pictured above) is perfect for storing her treasured recipes for chocolate chip cookies, tomato sauce, and of course, chicken soup. Purchase here.
2. Large Bolga Basket, $40. I have two of these in my living room, and I adore them. They're great for stashing books, blankets, towels, or toys. Each fair trade basket is unique and handwoven in Ghana. You can purchase them at my sweet friend, Katlin's, web shop here (along with some of the sweetest clothes and toys for your kiddos)!
3. Earth Tu Face Skin Stick, $34. I haven't tried this, but it's supposed to be wonderful. Great for all kinds of skin and perfect to toss in her purse for when she needs extra moisturizing on the go. Purchase here.
4. Triangles Tea Towel by Jenny Pennywood, $24. This would look so lovely hanging in her kitchen. It's hand printed in San Francisco and is so, so pretty. Purchase here.here.
6. Vintage Madeleine Pan, $52. Vintage and made in France. Pretty much all I need to know! For the mom who is an avid baker or just loves pretty things in her kitchen. Purchase on Etsy, here.
7. Candle Holder House, $49. How cute is this?! I love that its an art piece and also serves a purpose. Can you imagine a whole table full of these lit with the lights low? Purchase on Etsy, here.
8. Emilia Necklace by Burdees, $16. The loveliest long, gold locket to keep a photo of her hubby or kids in. Delicate, feminine, and gorgeous. (I have this and wear it all the time!) Purchase here.
9. Essential Oil Diffuser, $110. This Bamboo diffuser from Young Living uses ultrasonic technology to disperse essential oils into the air to purify the air. This diffuser features an LED light, timer settings, and it comes with free 5ml essential oil bottles of Tangerine and Peppermint! If you become a wholesale Young Living member, you can receive 24% off this and every future order. (Be sure to put in my member number 1417446 in the Sponsor and Enroller boxes when signing up here.)
10. Agnes Foldover Crossbody Bag, $138. This beautiful suede and leather bag by fashionABLE is basically the perfect bag. I love it so much that I'm planning a post (and giveaway!) with fashionABLE soon so I can tell you more about how amazing this bag is. My mom saw it last time she came to visit and might have even requested it for Mother's Day, so... :) Purchase here!instagram on Monday, so I'll probably bombard you with a million photos from the past week...fair warning! :)